- Amir Mohareb Group Chief Financial Officer
- Amir joined New Britain Palm Oil in 2008 as Chief Financial Officer Papua New Guinea, after starting his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers where he worked for 12 years in the Assurance Services practice in both Australia and Papua New Guinea. Amir has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia since 2005 having graduated with a Bachelor in Commerce and Business Law from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Amir is responsible for the financial/management reporting and treasury function of the Group and was made Group Chief Financial Officer in August 2010.
- Simon Lord Group Director for Sustainability
- Simon joined NBPOL in 1995 as Head of Research for Dami Oil Palm Research Station where he led multi disciplined teams in Agronomy, Precision Agriculture, Biotechnology, Breeding and Environmental Science. In 2007 he was appointed Group Director for Sustainability and is now based in Singapore. He is an alternate Executive Board Member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil and was involved involved in numerous working groups to establish the principles and the procedures for certifying sustainable palm oil. He holds a degree in Crop protection and a Doctorate in Environmental Microbiology from Bath University. He is a Director of Global Sustainability Associates and the NBPOL Foundation.
- David Mather Chief Operating Officer
- David has over 28 years experience in the plantation and agricultural industries working as a stockman, extension officer, adviser, consultant and manager. He has worked in Papua New Guinea since 1985, when he joined Harrisons and Crosfield PLC in New Britain (now NBPOL). He subsequently worked for New Guinea Plantations, the Commonwealth Development Corporation and PACRIM before joining S.A SIPEF N.V as the General Manager for Hargy Oil Palms Ltd in 2002. In 2009 he rejoined NBPOL and was involved in the 2010 acquisition of the CTP PNG properties. David was brought up overseas and worked in various countries before completing a BSc at Wye College, Kent, UK.
- David Andrew Asirvatham Group Engineering Technical Director
- Overseeing 12 mills, refinery, designing new mills and downstream units with over 30 years backing. He joined NBPOL in June 2007 as Head of Engineering. David obtained his Mechanical Engineering degree from The City University London, in 1980. As Chartered Engineer, Fellow of Institutions of Mechanical Engineers, UK and Malaysia, helps enhance his personal development and drive in engineering. He attended Harvard Business School, Senior Management Development Programme in 2004 and Advanced Leadership Training with Haggai Institute in Hawaii, USA in 2006. He holds 1st Grade Steam Certificate of Competency for Engineers.
Harry Brock General Manager, West New Britain
Harry joined NBPOL in 1998 as an Assistant Manager. He held a number of management positions within the Group’s West New Britain operations between 1998 and 2005. In 2005 he successfully led a team to rehabilitate and develop the NBPOL Solomon Islands operation where he held the position of General Manager until September 2010. He was appointed General Manager of the West New Britain operations in September 2011, after completing his MBA at Bath University, in the UK.
- Jamie Graham General Manager, Ramu Agrindustries Ltd
- Jamie is a British national, born in Nairobi. He joined NBPOL in 1988 as Assistant Manager in the Group’s West New Britain operations. He has since held a number of management positions within the company, since 2006 as General Manager, first at NBPOL West New Britain, and since 2008 at RAIL. He holds an M.Sc. in Management for Agricultural Development from Cranfield University.
- Callum Skeet General Manager, Milne Bay
- Originally from a rural background in New Zealand, Callum graduated University in 1989 with a Bachelor of Commerce before qualifying as a Chartered Accountant, followed in 2006 by a Master of Sustainable Management. He has worked in a number of industries including auditing, mining, oil & gas, dairy, finance, and oil palm, and in four different countries including 6 odd years in PNG.
- Roger Benzie General Manager, GPPOL
- Roger is West Australian by birth and has a Bachelor of Business (Horticulture) from Curtin University. His first job after gaining his degree was as a copra and cocoa plantation manager on Bougainville. He was then employed to develop a cut flower farm in the highlands, behind Ipoh, in Malaysia. Returning to West Australia his next challenge was managing a temperate fruit Research Station for the Agricultural Department. In 1996 he moved to PNG as Training and Development Manager for a Palm oil company. He has remained in this industry, in PNG, until moving to the Solomon Islands in September 2009.
- Mike Jackson General Manager, Higaturu
- Joined NBPOL in April 2010 as General Manager and took over responsibility on the 1st May. He comes from position as Agricultural Director with W.R. Carpenters, with responsibility for all agricultural operations in East New Britain, the Highlands and cattle in Australia. Mike was born in Zimbabwe, and has also lived and worked in South Africa and Malawi in the tea, coffee and macadamia growing sectors.
- Gareth Disley General Manager, Poliamba
- Joined NBPOL in 2008 as Smallholder Coordinator in West New Britain and was appointed General Manager for the Group’s Poliamba operations in 2011. Gareth has 25 years experience in agricultural management, having worked with broad acre grains, cattle, sugarcane, copra, cocoa, balsa and oil palm. He has worked extensively across Australia and Papua New Guinea, and holds a Bachelor of Business, an Associate Diploma in Rural Technology, a Certificate in Agriculture and a Certificate II in Security.