- David Mather Chief Executive Officer
- David has over 28 years experience in the plantation and agricultural industries working as a stockman, extension officer, adviser, consultant and manager. He has worked in Papua New Guinea since 1985, when he joined Harrisons and Crosfield PLC in New Britain (now NBPOL). He subsequently worked for New Guinea Plantations, the Commonwealth Development Corporation and PACRIM before joining S.A SIPEF N.V as the General Manager for Hargy Oil Palms Ltd in 2002. In 2009 he rejoined NBPOL and was involved in the 2010 acquisition of the CTP PNG properties. David was brought up overseas and worked in various countries before completing a BSc at Wye College, Kent, UK.
- Amir Mohareb Group Chief Financial Officer
- Amir joined New Britain Palm Oil in 2008 as Chief Financial Officer Papua New Guinea, after starting his career with PricewaterhouseCoopers where he worked for 12 years in the Assurance Services practice in both Australia and Papua New Guinea. Amir has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia since 2005 having graduated with a Bachelor in Commerce and Business Law from the University of New South Wales, Australia. Amir is responsible for the financial/management reporting and treasury function of the Group and was made Group Chief Financial Officer in August 2010.
- Ian Orrell Group Head of Sustainability
- Bio coming
- Dominic Thor Group Mills Inspector
- Bio coming
- Robert Nilkare PNG Country Manager
- Bio coming
- Harry Brock General Manager, West New Britain
- Harry joined NBPOL in 1998 as an Assistant Manager. He held a number of management positions within the Group’s West New Britain operations between 1998 and 2005. In 2005 he successfully led a team to rehabilitate and develop the NBPOL Solomon Islands operation where he held the position of General Manager until September 2010. He was appointed General Manager of the West New Britain operations in September 2011, after completing his MBA at Bath University, in the UK.
- Ruari Macwilliam General Manager, Ramu Agrindustries Ltd
- Rob Nicholls General Manager, Milne Bay
- Rob comes from a rural background in Far North Queensland, Australia. After completing a Bachelor of Education he specialized in training and development within the agricultural sector. After extensive involvement in developing a comprehensive competency based training program for Pacific Rim Plantations in PNG he then joined the company as a Senior Estates Manager in Indonesia. In 2008 Rob left Pacific Rim Plantations to become the Chief Estates Manager responsible for a 17,500 Hectare development in Kalimantan, Indonesia. In 2010 he moved to Sorong, Papua Indonesia to take up the position of General Manager of an 8,000 hectare planted estate and a 26,000 development program. Desiring to return and work back in Papua New Guinea he joined NBPOL in April 2012 as the Operations Adviser, MBE and was promoted to GM MBE in July 2013.
- Andrew Kerr General Manager, GPPOL
- Andrew started at GPPOL in December 2010 as the Sustainability Manager and was promoted to General Manager in September 2014. Holding Degrees in Surveying and Environmental Science with Post Graduate qualifications in OHS and Mineral Economics, Andrew had previously worked in the Mining and Construction Industries in a number of countries around the world. In the years just prior to joining GPPOL, most of his work was in Project Rehabilitation Programmes for the mining industry, mainly in Indonesia. Andrew has an avid interest in Rugby Union and is currently the Vice President of the Solomon Islands Rugby Union and participates at international levels in all facets of the game.
- Mike Jackson General Manager, Higaturu
- Joined NBPOL in April 2010 as General Manager and took over responsibility on the 1st May. He comes from position as Agricultural Director with W.R. Carpenters, with responsibility for all agricultural operations in East New Britain, the Highlands and cattle in Australia. Mike was born in Zimbabwe, and has also lived and worked in South Africa and Malawi in the tea, coffee and macadamia growing sectors.
- Joe Castle General Manager, Poliamba
- Joe started his palm oil career with Commonwealth Development Corporation in the Solomon Islands in 1996 and held a number of management positions with CDC/Pacrim/Cargill until leaving them as GM Milne Bay Estates, PNG in 2007 to join Ramu Agri-Industires. Joined NBPOL in 2008 when the Company purchased RAIL and was Head of Oil Palm until 20111 when moved to WNB as a Plantation Inspector. Appointed General Manager of Poliamba in June 2013. He holds an M.Sc in Management for Agricultural Development from Cranfield University and a Certified Diploma in Accounting and Finance (CdipAF) of the Chartered Association of Certified Accountants of the UK.